Pages

Ridiculously Fablous

Saturday, June 25, 2011

SS Online Crop Challenge!

 ScrapbookSteals has an online crop challenge going on! I thought I would share my creations for it :)
Challenge #1: MWM # 48 which is posted  two posts before this one
Challenge #2: Number Recipe: 1 die cut, 3 colors of spray mist (or inks), 5 patterned papers, 7 brads and 9 buttons
Challenge #3: is to use this image as an inspiration piece and create a layout however it inspires you.
Challenge #4:is to create a layout for either a boy or a girl using products that are of the opposite gender
 Challenge #5: Bonus Sketch

I combined a few of the challenges but here they are!
Challenges #2 & #5
Bonus Sketch
Here is my page! I used Glimmer mist in 3 colours (Rum Punch, Pearl, and Creme de Chocloat) And the brown paper behind the photos has a subtle pattern on it. I think the rest is self explanatory!

Challenge #4 (& MWM #1)

 The page is pretty plain, but I like it!


I am not sure if I will get time to do challenge #3 before the Monday deadline, but I already have plans for it, so it will be done at some point!
Thanks for the challenges, girls! I've had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them! :)