Pages

Ridiculously Fablous

Friday, October 21, 2011

Circa 1946 - CE October Challegnge

Here is the sketch, I found it on Pinterest and cannot find a link to the actual page, but it is from Studio Calico. (Sorry, that is as big as it will go without getting pixel-y)

Here is my page. I was chosen to issue the CE challenge for October, it is to scrapbook something that is part of your history.
Sorry for all the editing on this one, it has a lot of personal details. I am going to start an album of stories of our grandparents, and since most of the pages will have single pictures, I decided to do it as an 8.5x11" album.

2 comments:

  1. This is incredibly beautiful! I am so inspired by this month's challenge! It's genius! You did an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! I am glad you like it! I was a little nervous because it seems so different from the others that we've had!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them! :)