Pages

Ridiculously Fablous

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Scrapbook Retreat (& Amethyst 2)

I was able to go to a great scrapbooking retreat this past weekend with my mom and a group of awesome ladies that I have met a few times before.
We had a lot of fun over the three days we were together, and got a lot of scrapping done! (Although I didn't get anywhere near the 22 pages that one friend finished!)
Here are three of the pages I did. I'll post another three tomorrow, and the last one when I get it finished!
 I will probably add some journalling to this page, but I can't decide where. The first picture is our family pic from '96, then we re-created it in 2011- second pic (that would be why my dad is holding my "little" brother!) And the bottom pic is the "real" family picture from 2011 :)



Here is Kristy Lee's sketch for Amethyst 2 for Scrapbook Steals

 And here's my page




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages!
    On the first one, maybe journal around the edge of the left side of the paper (the whitish area) to make a border?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm ... I like that idea! Thanks, Stephanie! I'll have to take a look at it tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore the first page as it is. I really want to scraplift!!!!!!!!!!! (I actually plan to, I love it that much). Beautiful pages! So much talent!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them! :)