Pages

Ridiculously Fablous

Saturday, June 02, 2012

At the Movies {Turqoise 4 and PGCB challenge #8}

Here is Kristy Lee's sketch for Turquoise 4 from Scrapbook Steals

And here is my page
The Paper Girls Challenge Blog (PGCB) Challenge #8 is to use up some chipboard out of your stash. The tag in the upper left corner is chipboard that I inked and added a cardstock cutout to.
The ribbon on the flags in the bottom right is from my good friend Cathryn, I won a prize on her blog last month and that was included, isn't it great?!
The movie tickets are copies of the real things because I don't think that type of heat-paper preserves very well. Does anyone have experience with that? Let me know!

6 comments:

  1. I love your layout. You are smart to make copies. I tried to use a Rascal Flatts ticket stub on a layout. After I put adhesive on the back, I flipped it over to glue on my page and to my horror it started to turn black and bled through to the front. It was the strangest thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that's terrible! That paper is so finicky, I was worried my scanner would wreck it somehow, but it did okay.

      Delete
  2. The trims you used on this page are sooooo yummy! Love this page! Thanks for participating at the Paper Girls Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO, Brett. Thanks for entering this in our last challenge at The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally had time to sit and go through my favorite blogs, and yours was on the top of my list!!!! So happy you love the ribbon!!!! I think it looks fantastic on your beautiful LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathryn! You are so sweet. I'm loving the goodies you sent me <3 Thanks again!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them! :)