Pages

Ridiculously Fablous

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another entry for the Imaginisce March Challenge

I wanted to do another entry into Imaginisce's challenge since I just got my new Enchanted collection!
I made a get well card for my Mother-in-Law
Just to refresh your memory, here is the sketch and rules again:


"to incorporate the following game plan into your completed card using at
least 75% Imaginisce products:
1. Three Patterned Papers
2. Three Colors
3. Three Embellishments"


Here are the pictures of my card:

Here is a close up of a flower. Each flower has a little organza ruffle around it! (Click on the picture to enlarge it)

And a picture from the side to show the ruffle more clearly

Here's the breakdown:
Paper & ribbon - Imaginisce Enchanted
Rhinestones: Imaginisce Hot Rocks
Buttons & Organza: from my stash  :)
Lettering, and other shapes: done with my Silhouette machine

3 Colours - pink, blue, orange
3 patterned papers - Princess Promenade, Princess Posies, & Mirror, Mirror
3 embellishments -  buttons, ribbon, hot rocks


I had a lot of fun dreaming up (I really did dream about it!) and making this card!

7 comments:

  1. love. i think this is my favorite of everything you've showed me so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the ruffles and the rosettes! Thank you so much for playing along in the Imaginisce sketch challenge again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers on those flowers. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on this sketch. Those flowers, the organza, the dimension is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Imaginisce :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layers!! beautiful toile!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with your projects, thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them! :)