Pages

Ridiculously Fablous

Thursday, May 05, 2011

5 Years!

My husband and I have been married for 5 years today! It really has gone so fast, I guess it's true that time flies when you're having fun!
I just wanted to share the card I made for him. I usually have so much trouble making masculine cards and I feel like every card I have ever made him is mushy and lovey-dovey. So I made him a fun one this time around! It also meets the requirements for the Imaginisce May Challenge and Scrapbook Steals MCM #31! Yay!

The front of the card.
 
I decided to use the Imaginisce Animal Crackers collection. I love the colours in it!
I stamped the base cardstock with a white chalk-ink pad and the Imaginisce ticket stamp. The blue paper is actually part of the packaging for the canvas stickers, it's just too cute to throw away! (& I love the glossy finish on it!) I also used the Life is a Circus Stamp from Imaginisce for my sentiment & added some gems with my i-rock. The monkey is a canvas sticker, and the tickets are from the border strip, I just cut out the ones I wanted to use.
 I also used pop-dots to add some dimension to the layers.

The inside. Sorry the picture isn't so clear, I had to use my point & shoot camera for this one and it wasn't cooperating with me!
I used the monkey snag'em stamp on white cardstock and coloured her in and cut it out. I love that there are boy & girl monkeys in this collection because it works perfectly for this! What a cute monkey couple ;)
I also used my Silhouette to sketch the writing. It says "And there's no-one else I'd rather enjoy it with! I love you! Happy 5th anniversary!"

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun!!! I love it. Thank you for playing along with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you stamped the background and used the packaging on it. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this!?! And the double snag 'em ups - so smart! Thank you SO much for playing along in the May challenge at Imaginisce! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them! :)