Pages

Ridiculously Fablous

Friday, May 27, 2011

MWM #33

Here's the 2-page sketch for MWM #33


 And here are my 2 pages! I added in one more picture, because you know, 11 pics isn't quite enough!
 You can click on the pics to enlarge them if you'd like to read the journalling.
Hopefully the sun will come out someday so I can take decent pictures and not have to edit them to death to make the colours close to true!

I was a little nervous to attempt a 2-pager with this many photos, but it was so fun to do! I'm ready to try another double!

4 comments:

  1. sooo cute. I wondered how you were going to pick just one of those to scrapbook. I'm glad you didn't have to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this SO much! The pictures are all so fun! Your little girl has the cutest smile! This turned out so fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them! :)