Pages

Ridiculously Fablous

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Alphabet Game!

I have finally finished the alphabet match game I started a few months ago (Okay, it was finished a few months ago, but then there was a laminating accident and I had to order more supplies and redo some of it.) I got the idea from Kristy at ScrapbookSteals. Here is the link.
So here is the finished product!

Front Cover

Pages 1 & 2

 Pages 3 & 4

 Back Cover

Some of the cards

Little Miss playing with it. It took her all of 3 seconds to figure out how to use it :)
 

I'm glad it's finally done! It was worth it and I'm excited to get rings to bind it together and see if it helps her sit still in church a little longer!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Idea! She is getting so big, I can't even believe it! Time to have another one;) haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them! :)